Interested in being part of U-M’s delegation to the UNFCCC COP27 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt?
Apply now! Applications are open until 11:59pm on May 31, 2022.
How to apply
You can apply for a spot using this form. Please ensure you are logged in with your UMich email account in order to have access to the form.
- Must be current and active students at U-M during Fall 2022 and Winter 2023
- Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply
- Must complete the application form
- Must enroll in a required one-credit course for Fall 2022
- Must commit to enrolling in a one-credit independent study Winter 2023
- Must be in good academic standing (GPA: 3.0)
- Not have been a previous U-M COP delegate
Wondering what it’s like to attend COP?
Check out our blog, which features articles written by COP26 delegates!